Price For Pseudotropheus Demasoni

Does anyone think it would be worth £100 for 50 Yellow Labs including postage? They are all around 3cm at this price?

Kind Regards,

Adam

£2 each. Excellent price!

Don't really know why I asked, It just seems almost too cheap even if they are only 3cm. I assume they grow pretty fast at this size and would soon show full colouring. I wont have them for about 2 weeks anyways so the guy is holding them for me.

If anyone is interested in a few Yellow Labs let me know as I am not planning on keeping them all. My LFS that is selling them at £13+ have already said they would take some and it may even be enough to cover the cost of them in first place.

I have just attached some photos so you can see them.

There is pic of most the fry although he has another tank of them and also the dad of all of them.

Kind Regards,

Adam

IMGP1520.jpg

DSCF0214.jpg

I would love to have a few but they're sadly not suitable for my set up. :(

I think I need to get something set up at some point, it's just the lack of room :crazy:

If they end up looking anything like the dad by they way, they will look great! :hyper:

Clearly need another tank although I think I already persuaded you with photos of the Flora Nano Tank. Wouldn't want too with 2 tanks now :rolleyes:

I know what you mean about lack of room. I have only been keeping fish for about 7 months total now and I have ran out of room with two 4ft tanks, the Flora Nano and 2 small 2ft tanks.

And thanks I hope so. The Male looks lovely and was what made me decide to gamble for these. The guy sells allot of Cichlids on another site.

Kind Regards,

Adam

I need to magically make my cupboards disappear or something and find somewhere else to store my clothes! :lol:
I could fit a 6ft tank at least in that space! :blink:

But obviously I need cupboards :(

:crazy: I shall make sure that when I get a place of my own there will be a giant space or even a room free for fish tanks!!

I think getting rid of the cupboards is a great idea :good::lol:. With my flat I could probably fit 1 more tank but it would be in the bedroom and don't think that is best place as you would never view it. I have the large planted tank in the living room at end of dining table and the Cichlid tank in the study as they are in perfect place for viewing.

Can't wait to get this tank running now. Seeing all the photos of the other Cichlids from Tony has got me rather excited about ordering mine.

Kind Regards,

Adam

I could store my clothes in/on the tank stands! :lol:
What does your landlord think to your tanks? :p

I also can't wait for you to get the tank running lol, if I can't enjoy my own Cichlid tank then I will have to enjoy photos of other peoples! :D

I could store my clothes in/on the tank stands! :lol:
What does your landlord think to your tanks? :p

I also can't wait for you to get the tank running lol, if I can't enjoy my own Cichlid tank then I will have to enjoy photos of other peoples! :D

See now wasn't that an easy solution and I don't have a landlord. I have a big morgage instead but am only planning stay here for another 2 years so waiting till I have house sorted.

And thanks lol. Will get updated Photos at weekend with water in etc if I can borrow dads camera again.

Oh, you bought a flat. :) You should rent it when you move out! ;)

Great, I look forward to them. :D

If the market pics up OK here over the next year that is the plan as the Rent would pay for it's oWn mortgage plus a bit on top to put towards another place.

If the market pics up OK here over the next year that is the plan as the Rent would pay for it's on morgage plus a bit on top.

Great!

The next think you know, you will be on Homes Under the Hammer; buying flats at auction, renovating them and renting them out! :D

100 labs how big is your tank?
i sell mine for £1 each

The tank size is at start of thread mate and only getting 50 labs. As said a few are going to be rehomed at LFS for store credit so I can get the lighting for the tank sorted and I have some friends who are interested.

If you sell yours for £1 each PM to discuss.

And $20 US seems allot thats about same as my LFS

Kind Regards,

Adam

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back