Pregnant Guppies

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

LittleEmma16

Reaction score
few days ago i brought a couple of pregnant guppies, and one of them looks very pregnant, was just wondering if you can tell when their about to give birth so i can get them in the breeding net ready ive borrowed from a mate.

also how do you know when platty's are pregnant??

Hi Can U Upload A Pic Of The guppy That Will Help Us A bit /Thank's.

i will try and get a decent picture, the dark spot on her tummy is really dark, and she kept sitting at the bottom of the tank earlier, until the male one keeps comming along and then following her every where

that sounds like mine try get a pic and i will behave give more info its seems she's redy within 2 or less days as my m/keep goin near her ans she had 20.

umm i cant work out how to upload photos, ive got a couple of semi decent pics lol

Google Photo Upload Mate Thay Are Free If You Can Get Them On Your Pc Then Just Look on Google Mate.

have you got an email i can send them to?? i cant work out how to use the google upload either, sorry not feeling so great so not quite wight it tonight lol :rolleyes:

Image From Email By LittleEmma16.
HTD63.jpg

That fish is not carrying any fry unless she is in her first week. Stop trying to use gravid spot color to figure out a guppy. Shape is far more likely to give a correct estimate.

LittleEmma16, pictures are easy. You take the picture then go to your photobucket account and upload the picture. Once it is on photobucket you just copy the IMG and paste it here as so much text. This picture is not really here, it is on photobucket and is a juvenile harbor seal that I caught at the beach in Oregon some time ago. If you right click the image you can see the Image info of that picture which includes where it is stored and things like the x by y dimensions of it.
HarborSeal800.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back