Powerhead Question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Betta5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi, Im looking for a bit more flow in my FO tank and was just going to get a cheap powerhead. Nothing fancy, just wanting to get a bit of water moving.

Has anyone used or seen any reviews on these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160411208531&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6000L-H-DUAL-POWER-HEAD-WAVE-MAKER-4-AQUARIUM-FISH-TANK_W0QQitemZ140396095972QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Fish?hash=item20b04269e4

any ideas?

No Sean, never used either, but think Shelagh used the twin one - send her a PM :good: to be honest you tend to get what you pay for with pumps. Why not look for a second hand Koralia, they are reliable, quiet and cheap to run

Seffie x

i used one once, not the best, didnt even have an english plug. hot and unreliable.
koralia all the way

hello
i have the single one and it works fine the only thing i would note is that its got a quite big gap where the air comes out and things like small snails or shrimps could fit in and get killed but this has not happend to me.

hello
i have the single one and it works fine the only thing i would note is that its got a quite big gap where the air comes out and things like small snails or shrimps could fit in and get killed but this has not happend to me.

Ahh cool

How do you find the flow rate? You have the 125 litre tank dont you? Does it move the water well?
thanks

hello

Ahh cool

How do you find the flow rate? You have the 125 litre tank dont you? Does it move the water well?
thanks
i have a 90 litre and there is more than enough flow in my tank, loads of movement in the water it makes waves at the top of the tank

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back