Posting Mature Media, How To Do It?

tom_os

fish
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Devon, England
ive just agrees to most some mature media to a fellow member but whats the best way to go about it?

it will be posted first class, will it just be ok to post it in a bit if tank water? or should it be covered in water? or should i squirt some ammonia on it to fed the bacteria?

thanks
 
This is what I'd do:
Put it in a bag filled with water. Put some flak in there( for ammonia). If your worried about air, you can buy air pellets at some lfs's that dissolve and add air in the tank/bag for like 2 days or something.
 
I've shipped it several times. 1/3 water, 2/3 air, triple bagged. I add in some frozen bloodworm, as it deteriorates over the few days in transit it creates ammonia.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top