Post Pics Of Your Beautiful Bettas Here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My new Dragon scale HM male
dragonscalebetta3.jpg

dragonscalebetta2.jpg

dragonscalebetta1.jpg

Really? He was like that when I got him, guess I should put a tad of betta fix in there to heal it. Thanks for the heads up!

And the funny thing is, I was walking out of petsmart and happened to glance over and saw something red(which is my fav color) and there he was, I couldn't just leave him there in that tiny jar so I spent $40 on a new tank and $6.99 for him and now he is happier than ever!

You know what I notice? No matter the fin length, male, female, and whatever type of betta, has anyone really noticed how graceful they are? They are so confident when they "strut" (yes, I said strut)

I think that is my favorate thing about them. And the fact they have personalities like a roaming housepet. My bettas interact with me the same way my cat does.

hey guys, here is a pick of the bettas i am trying to breed, i will have a new topic in journals and photographs section soon with alot more pictures... so if you want to follow the progress then by all means!

AND TO ALL OF YOU POSTING THE PICTURES- CAN I SAY THEY ARE ALL AWESOME! ITS AMAZING THAT YOU GUYS CAN RECOGNIZE THE UNIQUENESS OF EACH AND EVERY BETTA-

Attachments

• P1070139.jpg
    P1070139.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 78

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back