Post Pics Of Your Beautiful Bettas Here!

here are my current bettas :

this is fenikksus he is my breeding male atm

011-1.jpg

this is my breeding female meranda

0091.jpg

this is cinammon soon to be a breeding male when he recovers from his attack :)

020-2.jpg

these are my new females from christmas this year :)

013-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

002-5.jpg

and this is my new male from my mum also going to breed when older :) also from christmas this year :)

001-6.jpg

also his scales look so defined i know hes not a dragon scale well i dont think so is this a normal betta look (im not worried just curious :) )

He is abospulutely georgeous! Where did you get him,

Who, Charles?

He is from petco!
I sorted through literally 100 bettas to find such a looker!

Fishy Friend2, i really really really like the first picture you posted, the one that appears to be dull coloured, and i dont know why!
I did the same thing with Ice!! I found him at Petco hiding amongst a lot of really sad, poorly bettas! He danced for me, flared at me, and I took him home. Funny thing is, my hubs slapped me with a newspaper and told me no....:rofl: I found Flare at Petsmart :)

Liquid Skills: Your bettas are really pretty! Your crowntail looks just like my Flare!

Everyone has such beautiful bettas...but then again, its difficult for a Betta NOT to be gorgeous

Thank you DM

I found my last male that my mim got me for christmas at a seapets in soffolk near me on christmas eve an i looked at all the other males and he caught my eye his colours really got me so my mum n dad got him for me after christmas on the 27th but it was still a christmas present

Here's my boy, Pablo (don't ask why I called him that, s'pose it was just one of the first names that popped into my head :lol: ) He's nowhere near as pretty as any of yours, but I love him all the same :wub: He's a real little character, though I'd love a betta like some of the ones on here sometime. DM - those fish are stunning!

pablo3edit.jpg

Sorry about the image quality - I had to edit it to make it under 100 KB :rolleyes:

Everones bettas are so pretty!! :p wish I had them all!!! :)

Mine loves to swim right up to me when I go near the tank (even if I'm not actually looking at the tank... :huh: ) and nibbles my finger if I put it into the water :lol:

lol
If you make them happy they'll like you, if you're cruel to them they'll sit in one spot all day, sad and bored. If you give them good living space and water conditions, you'll see their true personality. :)

instead of niping my finger, my fish actually bites my finger...... HARD

My fish just feels like he's touching my finger, I thought he was acting agressive ... :p

lol
If you make them happy they'll like you, if you're cruel to them they'll sit in one spot all day, sad and bored. If you give them good living space and water conditions, you'll see their true personality. :)

Definitely :D

Most reactions

Back