Possible Breeding Pair?

KimmyFishy89

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
In my 75 gallon tank, I recently introduced a Zebra angel. I had a gold marble angel very similar in size before I added the new one. Right away, the gold marble angel was following around the Zebra angel. And now they both follow eachother around.

Is it possible they are a breeding pair? I haven't seen any eggs or anything, but I am curious if I should expect anything. :D

Please let me know :kana:

Could be but could also be that they're following each other around out of loneliness. What size are they? Hopefully you have a breeding pair tho. :)

That would be great if they were a breeding pair. One reason they may be following another is that angels prefer to be in groups. I have 3 in my 55 and they never stray too far from each other. In my fry tanks they all hang out together also. A tank with upwards of 50 schooling baby angels is quite a sight to see.

I would say mabye five or six inches top fin to bottom of the ventral fins mabye. Although I am pretty bad at looking at a fish and guessing it's size :rolleyes:

I have noticed that both fish have papilla showing. Some minor swordplant cleaning, nothing extensive.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back