bloatedguppy
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2008
- Messages
- 174
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I also posted this in the gourami section but, My gold gourami who I've had for about a week now just seem to get pop-eye. Now I dont have a hosp tank right now but is there any way to cure it quickly or should I see if the store I got it from will take it back? It just happend recently and he acted very healthy till now, I've done my water testing and changing and everything is good I just don't understand also my other one seems to be great right now I'm just worried, His body seems to be smooth and healthy still but he acts like he's blind but he still moves around alittle. I just been having to deal with alot of things and just don't have much time, So should I keep the or take them back?
/www.flippersandfins.net/pop-eye.htm






