Poor Fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

trouble is he is my second rescue this week so short of space! the bio orb isnt heated but most of my tanks, apart from Nobby (dont tell the others) isnt heated. I am going to lower the water level and do a 25% water change in the next day or two but I dont want to freak him out. He has just eaten 3 of Nobbys little pellets he brought with him! He turned his nose up at Hikari Betta. I would like to try to make him flare but I think he might freak out if I show him a mirror :shifty: :shifty:

I'm sure Nobby doesn't mind sharing his pellets and it's a good sign that he's eaten them. I'm sure he'll settle in soon and it'll be great to follow his progress as his fins start to regrow :good:

Aggression isn't the only reason they're called fighting fish! Well.. at least in my mind! lol
So glad to hear that he's eating!

PICT0160.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

I went into my lfs this morning to get some bird seed. He had some new bettas in, 3 quite good ones. I went past one tank and had to look again, the one in there was chewed to bits. I grabbed the chap in the shop and took him to the tank, the fish came in yesterday and the assistant had put the betta in with an aggressive fish, he had no where to move him to so I bought him half price. sorry for the rubbishy photos but he is so scared. i have had to put him in an orb thing but he is exploring it so fingers crossed
melafix is a good cure for these injuries i find it works fast and its herbal. but thats only my opinion

Most reactions

Back