Pond Fish Health Workshop

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

vikinglord13

Reaction score
Hey all,
After some consideration I thought you guys might like to check out a short video series I'll be making on a recent trip to North Carolina to participate in a Fish Health Workshop taught by Dr. Erik Johnson. The series will also include a visit to North Country Ponds, the Blue Ridge Koi Hatchery, and a special interview Dr. Johnson agreed to allow me to do with him!

Here's the first video, the second should be coming out next week.

This is a really cool idea. More people need know things like this. :)

Thanks! I'm simply trying to educate and inspire people to have more life in their lives! I've found many people tend to freak out over caring for fish when it's really not that hard. I find keeping fish to be a very rewarding hobby.

I'm amazed people still travel to meetings and conferences considering the current virus that's running around. Haven't meetings like that been banned, or was this done a little while ago before the pandemic?

This was done at the very beginning of March before it took off in the U.S. and all the shelter-in-place orders started happening.

Hello all, here is part two of the pond health workshop where we toured Pond Country in Colfax, North Carolina. If any of you live in the area, I highly recommend giving their facilities a visit.

Enjoy :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back