CELEBRATE St. PATRICK'S DAY WEEKEND WITH ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING AQUARIUM HOBBY EVENTS IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE! For over 40 years the Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies Convention has brought hobbyists from all over the world!
* CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO TRAILER:
* CONVENTION SCHEDULE RELEASED: 21 Programs/Workshops across 13 Speakers. Click our Convention menu at https/northeastcouncil.org/
* VENDOR-TRADE SHOWCASE! Our biggest yet. You do not need to be registered for the Convention to visit and buy at the Showcase.
- Island Discus (livestock)
- Harris in Wonderland (livestock)
- Michael's Fishroom (livestock)
- African Outlet & Cichlids (livestock incl. orchids)
- TwoTankAmin (livestock & dry goods)
- South Central Cichlids (dry goods)
- Fish Freaks Plus (dry goods)
- Super Cichlids (dry goods)
- Aquacarium (dry goods)
- My Aquarium Box (services)
- City of Apes (art)
- Lisa's Lair (books)
- World Pet Association (trade incl. Aquatic Experience)
- Cobalt Aquatics (trade)
- San Francisco Bay/ Ocean Nutrition (trade)
- JBJ Dennerle (trade)
- Zoo Med (trade)
- Amazonas Magazine (trade)
* IFGA GUPPY SHOW: Come view or click our Convention menu at https/northeastcouncil.org/ for entry rules.
* NECA CICHLID SHOW: Come view or click our Convention menu at https/northeastcouncil.org/ for entry rules.
* PHOTO CONTEST: Come view or click our Convention menu at https/northeastcouncil.org/ for entry rules.
* KILLIE EXHIBITION: Come view or contact SNEKA if you would like to exhibit a specimen in this non-competitive Show: http/sneka.org/contact-us/
* NANO TANK CONTEST: Come view or enter to win cash prizes. Limited to first 10 entries. Entry rules: https/northeastcouncil.org/basic-page/nanotank-competition
* CONSERVATION SILENT AUCTION: Enjoy this all weekend. Accepting donations of livestock (critter cages will be available) or any aquatic related item (equipment and dry goods in clean and good shape, publications, vintage stuff, art, no gravel) to the James J. White Memorial Fund. This year’s proceeds benefit The Ocean Foundation (www.oceanfdn.org) and the Coral Restoration Foundation (http/coralrestoration.org/).
* GIANT SUNDAY AUCTION: Open to the public. You do not need to be registered for the Convention to buy or sell fish/plants.Click our Convention menu at https/northeastcouncil.org/ for buyer and seller rules and times.
* FANCY GUPPY AUCTION: at the Saturday IFGA Symposium.
* KILLIE AUCTION: Saturday Night.
* POND PLANT & PARAPHERNALIA AUCTION: at the Saturday Tub Pond/Water Gardening Symposium.
Dinosaur Tracks State Park: http/www.dinosaurstatepark.org/
Mark Twain House: https/marktwainhouse.org/
* CLUB TABLES: for our "Live Stuff Swap Meet" on Saturday. Sell LIVE fish, plants, inverts, or foods (no dry goods) and promote your events. No split! Contact Leslie Dick at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a table and more details.
* MARKET YOUR CLUB BETTER: attend our Saturday Lunch and Learn with Dr. Ted Coletti, marketing Chair for the NEC and NJAS, and a former Consumer Psychologist. Sign up for a Grab-and-Go lunch at the registration room by Saturday AM.
* SPONSOR A SPEAKER: Click our Convention menu at https/northeastcouncil.org/
* NEC BETTY MUELLER AWARD-CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: Click our Home menu at https/northeastcouncil.org/
-- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN --
DEADLINE for Special Registration Rate: Feb 28
DEADLINE for Special Room Rate: Mar. 2
Hotel rooms and banquet tickets go FAST, so book early and...
"GET THEE TO THE NEC!"
The NEC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit all-volunteer coalition of aquarium clubs and societies.