Poll: What fish should I add to my tank?

What should I add to my tank? It is 29 gallons and has 10 ballon mollies that stay at the top of the

  • Cories

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red tailed black shark

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neon tetras

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other tetra (specify in a post please!)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rainbow shark

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • glass fish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more mollies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • guppies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify in a post please!)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
2,964
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
Camarillo, CA
People have suggested many different fish to put into my tank so I am taking a poll of what you guys want me to put in there. If you have a fish not on the list, please post it. I am open to all type of fish!!!
 
just to say you shouldn't keep red tailed black shark in with mollies because he/she could eat them!!!! and you don't want that to happen though it might work im only going by books and people in fish shops
 
just to say you shouldn't keep red tailed black shark in with mollies because he/she could eat them!!!! and you don't want that to happen though it might work im only going by books and people in fish shops


Wooop Woop! 5 years Old I LUV U MAN
 
just to say you shouldn't keep red tailed black shark in with mollies because he/she could eat them!!!!

:lol: That's just rediculous!!
I've kept a Red-Tailed Black Shark for over 3 years, in that time it has been kept with neon tetras and endlers livebearers each of which have been less than 10mm long, the RTBS did not touch them once. Please keep your unproven 'facts' to yourself.

+ this thread is over five years old..
 

Most reactions

Back
Top