Plecs Wanted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

stevewhite

Reaction score
hi there wondered if anyone had a plec or two going spare and down in surrey but willing to travel but not moon mileage, already have a peppermint plec but looking for a couple more

thanks for your time steve

Steve
Have you seen Scott's post HERE?
He has some small plecs for sale, and is St albans, so not too far to collect.
I've had fish from him and can recommend the quality and condition of his fish.
Martin

thanks for that martin i did see just didnt really want to travel that far, and i dont wana pay lfs prices my last pepermint cost me £30

Steve
What are you after, and where are you?
Any specific species?
Martin

not really, i have a fluval 190 roma, neons and blue emperia tetra's and goast shrimp, and of course my peppermint plec, probably sometime that doesnt grow to big and that wont eat my tetra's, i dont mind not seeing them for weeks on end and would rather buy it of some1 off here as they all seem nice people who would rip me off

try MA in west horsley. they have vampires, gold nuggets etc.

cheers nick sorry i didnt get back to you on the shrimp will try and give you a ring and meet up next week if your free?

hey i have 2 small plecs, they r a few inches long,

you can have them if you want

this is what mine look like

<a href="http://www.erdingtonaquatics.com/tropfish/plec1.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.erdingtonaquatics.com/tropfish/plec1.jpg</a>

if they look like that then they wont stay small for long looks like a gold spot..... if im rite each 1 will grow 12 inches plus
oh right lol sorry i couldnt help
xxx
thanks for the info xx

martin on another post you said you found gold nugget and royal's in a lfs which one in surrey ?
Hi Steve
My LFS is in Godstone (5 minutes from J6 M25) and has a great selection of plecs and unusal catfish. Prices are typical LFS ones, but the manager knows exactly what he is selling you. If you are intending to pay a visit, give me a shout and can meet you there - not that I need an excuse to pop in and have a nose :)
HTH
Martin

thanks all for your time

icegirl whats the other plec you have?

martin ill try and get over this weekend coming ill try and pm you before hand

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back