Please Help!

Dave

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Someone please help me. I recently told you all about my dying discus, and the favt that they might of had a form of hole in the head! well now my angels are looking like they could be getting the same thing.

They seem to want to eat but can't, they take food then just spit it out again! One of them is also starting to pooh white stuff!

What can I do? I am setting up a Hospital tank just now (again!). Currently the pump I plan to use is in the Big tank collecting some bacteria, to help the hospital tank cycle. Tomorrow I will fill a 70l tank with the old water from the 300l and put the pump in. (and heater of course). The angels will then go in and I will treat the tank with eSHa Hexamita (cichlid disease treatment).

What do you guys think? Is this enough? What else do you think I should do? Please help me save them, I have had them since I first began my fish keepin (about 3-4yrs) so would hate for them to die by some disease!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

have you tested your water perameters recently. can you post what you got for ph,nitrite,nitrate and ammonia? any chance of a photo.
if it is hole in the head theres a good one called octozin by waterlife.

Hi Black Angel! Thanks for replying,
All my water parameter are normal! 0 Amonia etc. But I have just spent 2 weeks bringing it back to normal. You see I ve just come back off my hols and the amonia and nitrite levels were abit high, so Ive done lots of water changes and now this!
I would send a photo but as yet there are no visible signs of holes in the head, just white pooh and not eating. Heres a link to my previous post!
Thanks again!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back