Please Help Me

Temp needs to be higher than 26 it need to be 30.
Have you read the instruction leaflet.

You need to keep treating and keep the temp at 30 for another week once spots have gone.
 
Temp needs to be higher than 26 it need to be 30.
Have you read the instruction leaflet.

You need to keep treating and keep the temp at 30 for another week once spots have gone.
Ok cool, I have put the temperature up now. I have to do another water change and white spot treatment on Friday. Ill stick around here tho in case any one has any other advice, and so I can come and panic on here again if things dont change. I might think about seeing if anyone wants the goldfish, if they have the room for them. I really like them but not if where they live is killing them :sad:
 
OMG this is so not working out :( My white gold fish now looks like he is bleeding under his skin ... they are ALL dying slowly and I am so upset about it now :(
 
OMG this is so not working out :( My white gold fish now looks like he is bleeding under his skin ... they are ALL dying slowly and I am so upset about it now :(
Ive done 2 water changes since my last post I wish I never got them, its making me miserable :(
 
How are they going now? Bleeding under the skin sounds a lot like septicaemia which is nearly always fatal, sorry :(
Do you have a test kit? Knowing the actual readings would help. Do the fish still have white spots?
 
How are they going now? Bleeding under the skin sounds a lot like septicaemia which is nearly always fatal, sorry :(
Do you have a test kit? Knowing the actual readings would help. Do the fish still have white spots?
My mate is bringing his testing kit round tomorrow. I will keep up with the water changes as well. Guess Ill update you all tomorrow :unsure:
 
How are they going now? Bleeding under the skin sounds a lot like septicaemia which is nearly always fatal, sorry :(
Do you have a test kit? Knowing the actual readings would help. Do the fish still have white spots?
My mate is bringing his testing kit round tomorrow. I will keep up with the water changes as well. Guess Ill update you all tomorrow :unsure:
Well we got the water tested and it seems okay :blink: She said it sounds like it wasn't at all right to start with, but since the water changes we have done its improved. The fish however have not! I am pretty sure its too late for them now :-( The goldfish looks like his fins are flaking off now and he is really pink and his fins are limp. Ive given up on saving any of them now. The woman at the pet shop said not to do one til Monday but you lot said up to 3 a day ..... I have to do one tonight for the next lot of white spot treatment then I dunno, probably do one a day.

Thanks everyone for all your help. I probably wont be back once these fish die cos I wont be getting any more its too sad :( But Ill let you know the funeral dates before I go lol
 
Hey guys :) Just thought I would let you all know how it all went :) Both Goldfish are well and healthy and their fins are all nice and flowly again, we managed to save 1 swordtail who is also healthy and Sid my Pleco is all good too :) In the end all we lost we four baby baby babies we didnt know we had, the largest swordtail and 2 medium swordtails :) The tank is clean and Sid doing a fantastic job of cleaning the glass and plants and is proper active ... he is always out doing his thing now. Thanks to everyone for your help, I now have enough fish jollop to treat anything they might ever get again :) Thank you xxxx
 

Most reactions

Back
Top