Please Have My 3 Betta Imbellis Foc

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

lloyd

Fish Addict
Reaction score
A few months ago i brought a group of wild betta imbellis, whith the intentions of maintaining a mixed sex group in one tank. soon after i brought them i lost a few of them (i think it was the long journey in the post that killed them but probably the shock of my water chemistry as well). In the end i was left with one male and one female along with one male fish i purchased seperatly that was captive bred in the chezch republic. My tap water is very hard and my plan was always to keep it as soft as possible with a ph as low as possible (just enough kh so my ph doesnt crash) using a mix of ro and my tap water.

i love my fish and i really think they are beautiful but because i work till late and have a 2 year old son, i just havent got the time that i assumed i would have to ferry ro water around from the pet shop once a week which is about 20min drive away. and at the minute it would suite my needs if i kept hardier fish that didnt take as much care as these guys need as they are delicate and are not thiving in my tank like i would want them to be.

i wont give them to a lfs or any of my fishkeeping mates round here as i dont think they will look after them appropriatly and i want them to go to a ood home, so if anybody on here would like them, just reply to this thread or pm me.

hope to hear from you soon.

in lutterworth. its south leicestershire right next to the m1

Most reactions

Back