Planted 40g Aquarium Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

...and if you ever have a fish that is a sneaky little jerk, name it Wickham.
Lol. I'm assuming that's another character from pride and prejudice.
The only 2 I know are Mr. Bingley and Jane from a friend...
I've been meaning to read the book and I'm supposed to, but I just haven't gotten to it...
I haven't even seen the shows or movies.

I think I do have one like that. He's my biggest male... He stays in his caves all day, and doesn't like to be seen... I very rarely get to be in his presence lol.
So yah, he's my Wickham I guess 😆

Lol. I'm assuming that's another character from pride and prejudice.
The only 2 I know are Mr. Bingley and Jane from a friend...
I've been meaning to read the book and I'm supposed to, but I just haven't gotten to it...
I haven't even seen the shows or movies.

I think I do have one like that. He's my biggest male... He stays in his caves all day, and doesn't like to be seen... I very rarely get to be in his presence lol.
So yah, he's my Wickham I guess 😆
I'm not a Jane Austin fan--her novels display a dismal lack of explosions and epic fencing battles--but Pride and Prejudice is pretty fun. The 2005 movie, with Knightley and Macfadyen, is actually every bit as good as the book, possibly even better.

I'm not a Jane Austin fan--her novels display a dismal lack of explosions and epic fencing battles--but Pride and Prejudice is pretty fun. The 2005 movie, with Knightley and Macfadyen, is actually every bit as good as the book, possibly even better.
I'll look into that one!! Thanks!
Has Mr. Bingley showed up? I’m sorry about Firecracker.
Sadly no 🙁
And thanks...

Thanks Lavender

Me too... I'm hoping he's just really good at hiding rn lol

Yes ma'am 🫡 LOL. Will do 😆
My friend named him after that character in Pride and Prejudice. So Jane it shall be if the friend I get for him is female lol...
That's such a cool fish name. Hopefully the little guy shows up.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back