Ok I know this sounds very strange but here we go.
Just setting up a new tank, no fish in it yet.
Want to put in a pot plant pot, the cheap terracotta type (not glazed) you get from the garden centre as a feature, is there any reason why not? It would be washed first and as I said there is no fish in the tank yet.
I have seen on some gravel and the like a warning not for aquatic use as it could affect the PH levels just wanted to make sure this would not.
Just setting up a new tank, no fish in it yet.
Want to put in a pot plant pot, the cheap terracotta type (not glazed) you get from the garden centre as a feature, is there any reason why not? It would be washed first and as I said there is no fish in the tank yet.
I have seen on some gravel and the like a warning not for aquatic use as it could affect the PH levels just wanted to make sure this would not.
its actually quite nice
my ph hasnt changed at all been in ther about 28 hours (ish)
mine isnt that good
ah well, great looking tank though
shame i cant have a big tropical in my room 

*






