Plant id

Tacocat3 2

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
686
Points
113
Location
Ontario
Hi there! Earlier today I went to the LFS to buy a plant, and bought this guy for 7.99. I'm now regretting getting it because it just doesn't fit. Can someone id it? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG-2635.webp
    IMG-2635.webp
    161.3 KB · Views: 457
a bacopa?
moneywort maybe?
the one on the front is a ludwiga i think
 
Baby tears is what we called it years ago but I can't remember the scientific name. the plant in the picture has been grown out of water and the leaves will change a little bit (but not a lot) when underwater.
 
Baby Tears, If the leaves fall off don't throw away the stems, new aquatic leaves will form in time.
 
Just an idea you say it doesn't fit. You can always take the tips off about an inch from the top and form them into a bush, then put them in the front of the tank. Baby tears is slow growing so will give you a different effect
 

Most reactions

Back
Top