Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Those are beautiful!!

Be advised, I do have snails. I rather like them but some folks might find that unacceptable. :p

I like snails, too! :D What kind do you have? I have ramshorns, trumpets and what the guy called "Pixie" snails, but I think they are mystery snails? Not sure, but those are my favorites and are kept separate from my loaches. LOL PMing you!

I'd happily have that standbysetting. Could you PM me your details? Thanks.

remember the rules guys, you need more than 20 posts to receive the gifts. I may increase this as there seems to be people coming on just to ask for plants.

Also, just to reiterate, can the person receiving the gifts please leave feedback in the thread.

Sorry, obviously didnt read the rules properly.

Oh yeah fishyjake plants recieved in perfect condition good feedback :good:

Iv got about 20 stems of hygrophila polysperma ranging from 7 inches to 2 ft and would like to swap for moss

And a straight swap I'll pay this postage for the ones I'm sending to you and You pay p&p for yours to uk only

Here's a pic

PICT1358.jpg

Atb bae

Hi uk
will have some Vallis Amerciana to swap in about a weeks time. Ideally looking for some Java Moss and/or a Hygrophila (not difformis or polysperma).Different heights, up to about 70cm

Thanks

hi, i have a few small bits of anubias would swap for vallis of any thing similar.

hi, i have a few small bits of anubias would swap for vallis of any thing similar.
sorry its just 1 decent sized plant now its ryzom is about 2 or 3 inches long and theres a little algae on a few leaves. will swap for any tall plant

Since this is a popular thread and we are already in page four, I think a restatement of the rules is in order. Please follow them. This is not a "request for plants" thread, but an offering thread for swap. Post that request plants or don't adhere to the rules will be deleted.

Plant donation rules

The donator has right to who he/she sends plants to

This is not a first come first serve service

The person receiving the gifts must have more than 50 posts as a member

The donator has the right to ask for postage cover

The person receiving the gift must leave feedback in this thread when receiving gift, please keep it positive as it's not costing anything

This can also be used a plant swap

This thread MUST not be used to sell plants, there is a separate section at the bottom of the forum for selling plants

This thread MUST not be used for 'requests' of plants. It will just spam the thread and these posts will be removed

Liz

US here. I have some ludwigia repens, taiwan moss, bacopa monieri, and crypt becketii for donation/swap.

I'd like to have some of the Ludwigia Repens if you still have some. I have some Hornwort that I can trade if you wish. Thanks.

Hi uk
will have some Vallis Amerciana to swap in about a weeks time. Ideally looking for some Java Moss and/or a Hygrophila (not difformis or polysperma).Different heights, up to about 70cm

Thanks

I have some java moss to swap with you. How much would you like?

Do you have any photos?

Kat
x

I have a few MTS in my tank, I just thought I would let you know.

Right I have some Amazon Swords I no longer have use for, prob is ideally I'd like to exchange if anyones interested as I have one that is about 24"tall and even when I strip half the leaves off within a month its spread right out and doubled in size again, I have another which has been split a couple of times and grows about 18" tall and is about 15" across when it fills out after a trim, I also have a few more around 10" tall and one or two about 8" tall, they're all healthy I'm just getting some diatoms on the tops of the leaves as my lighting in my puffer tank is highish and puffers being very dirty isn't helping so I'm just having wood and rocks in it now, if anyone is interested in a trade or wants one free to the guys that have helped me out recently (you know who you are lol I owe them one) let me know.

Hi, I would be interested in one of the smaller 8"-10" plants. I have some java moss, java fern or a couple of moss balls to offer.

Probably no good to you though. Please let me know.

Thanks

Kat

I have a few MTS in my tank (by choise), I just thought I would let you know.

Crypt. wendtii "brown", loads of it. Will consider swap for anything (which doesn't guarantee that I'll say "yes" to everything!).

For swaps in UK: I will need to have the swap arranged by the 24th June, will post the plants on the 27th June and can receive plants in UK around 7-9th July. Or can meet up in Oxford, Bath or Norfolk in that week.

For swaps in rest of EU: whenever.

Don't suppose you'd be interested in a load of riccia for a couple crypts?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back