Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

remember the rules guys, you need more than 20 posts to receive the gifts. I may increase this as there seems to be people coming on just to ask for plants.

Also, just to reiterate, can the person receiving the gifts please leave feedback in the thread.

If anyone has any java moss, christmas moss or other low maintenance plants like moss I'd love to have them,

edited sorry i thought i saw someone offering money earlier. still stands though, it would be a great help

also this thread must not be used for selling, there is a separate section for selling.

also this thread must not be used for selling, there is a separate section for selling.

Ian, you should make this a NON-request section and write it within the rules, then if 'request' come up.... the post can simply just be removed for not adhering to the rules.

I have 6 Swords I believe, ranging from 6inches to 18 - 24inches in length I'm after some moss, not java but anything else considered for a swap.

I know I'm not supposed to request, but just wondering if there's anyone in the US that is willing to part with some plants?

US here. I have some ludwigia repens, taiwan moss, bacopa monieri, and crypt becketii for donation/swap.

US here. I have some ludwigia repens, taiwan moss, bacopa monieri, and crypt becketii for donation/swap.

Love to have whatever you'd like to send! Paypal postage? Or swap for some pennywort, elodea?

All of these plants come from my 10 gallon planted tank which is low-moderate light, no co2, no ferts.

Picture054-2.jpg

I literally do nothing for these plants aside from trimming. That photo was taken just after a recent trim. I have tanks and buckets full of overflow.

As I said, donation or swap. You let me know which you'd prefer. I know you are just getting your plants established so if you like I'll just send these on and if you like them, maybe we can swap more later. Send me a PM letting me know where you are and I'll check on postage.

Be advised, I do have snails. I rather like them but some folks might find that unacceptable. :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back