Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

May have some moss trimmings soon, you in the uk?

Right I have some Amazon Swords I no longer have use for, prob is ideally I'd like to exchange if anyones interested as I have one that is about 24"tall and even when I strip half the leaves off within a month its spread right out and doubled in size again, I have another which has been split a couple of times and grows about 18" tall and is about 15" across when it fills out after a trim, I also have a few more around 10" tall and one or two about 8" tall, they're all healthy I'm just getting some diatoms on the tops of the leaves as my lighting in my puffer tank is highish and puffers being very dirty isn't helping so I'm just having wood and rocks in it now, if anyone is interested in a trade or wants one free to the guys that have helped me out recently (you know who you are lol I owe them one) let me know.

I have some Hornwort (ceratophyllum demersum) that grows like a weed if anyone wants any. It's great for fry! I usually just trim it and throw it away when I get too much 'cause it makes it hard for my fish to swim around. It's a floating plant, but can be anchored in the gravel/sand. Let me know if you want some and I'll ship it to you when I have an overabundance again. Not sure what shipping costs would be but I'll look into it. How do you guys/gals pack your plants for shipping?

Pic of the plant:

Ceratophyllumdemersum.jpg

May have some moss trimmings soon, you in the uk?

I'm in the US. :(

I have some Hornwort (ceratophyllum demersum) that grows like a weed if anyone wants any. It's great for fry! I usually just trim it and throw it away when I get too much 'cause it makes it hard for my fish to swim around. It's a floating plant, but can be anchored in the gravel/sand. Let me know if you want some and I'll ship it to you when I have an overabundance again. Not sure what shipping costs would be but I'll look into it. How do you guys/gals pack your plants for shipping?

Are you in the US? That's really pretty! What are the light requirements? Is it one of the good beginner plants? I'd love to get some!

I have no idea how to ship plants, but my snails came wrapped in wet newspaper. Seems like that would work for plants, too.

Yes, I'm in the states; FL

Yes, it's a great beginner plant. I can't kill it. I managed to kill Java Moss, but not this stuff. And it will grow under any light. At least that's been my experience.

Yes, I'm in the states; FL

Yes, it's a great beginner plant. I can't kill it. I managed to kill Java Moss, but not this stuff. And it will grow under any light. At least that's been my experience.

I'll PM you my info so we'll be ready to go ahead when you have some extra again. :D Thank you!

Depends how many you want lol I've got a few, the original post is on page one.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back