Plant Donations

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Could I be cheeky and ask for a stem or 2 of the ludwigia? Also, I may be able to do you a swap for cherries Steve, but not for a while, or not very many... how many are you after and how soon?

Oh and I'm ok far java dude, I have a 100 litre with GSP's and it's full of roots smothered in java moss, should really do a journal but not much changes in there lol.

Could I be cheeky and ask for a stem or 2 of the ludwigia? Also, I may be able to do you a swap for cherries Steve, but not for a while, or not very many... how many are you after and how soon?

If ian has already sent the lugwigia I'll send ya a couple stems cazzie

Oooooook I'll pm you, just send them first class don't go paying for that garranteed next day thing.

yeah the Lud went tonight via first class post, so should be with Steve on Saturday. Sorry Cazzie.

If anyones interested in some Salvinia natans let me know..................

Just a request ... would it be possible to jot down your location when you post in this topic? I'm in northern Minnesota in the US and I'd love to have some of the plants you're posting, but of course it doesn't make sense to ask if you're in the UK or Australia! Thanks ...
smile.gif

Hi UK
still got some Vallis left to swap.(The tiles are 300mm long)
What ya got?

Attachments

• vallis1.jpg
    vallis1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 85

Most reactions

Back