Plant Donations

Alright USA PEEPS the moment has arrived...

llj's got stuff for swap...

Assorted crypts, I believe we've got some C. spiralis in there and some C. wendtii red, there may be a little java fern too. - gearhead claimed the crypts

Java moss, I can divide this into 3-4 portions.

aa0bbb04.jpg

Pelia, likewise can divide this to about 3-4 portions

6c099231.jpg

Bolbitis 3 rhizomes...

bce4499c.jpg

Anubias petite nana... Quarter is for reference. These are little plants. One plant is extremely tiny. :wub: - gearhead claims 1 portion, so 1 portion left.

38cba732.jpg

I always have Salvinia minima from my tub too, and as The Old Spouse will testify, it's not so minima Salvinia minima.

I'm not actively seeking a swap, but by all means if you have something of interest (plants or equipment), do let me know. I'll pay post within reason. :angel: Usually priority mail, if I ship early in the week, it's very reasonable and plants will arrive fine. If I don't hear from anyone until the end of the week, I'll delay shipping until the beginning of next week.

EDIT: Plants spoken for and gone...

First dibs!

I'll take whatever you'd be willing to give me. Let me know how much the shipping would be please. I think I sent you my zip code already didn't I?

Happy to post that I did get a nice package from This Old Spouse!

Thank you!

Hi everyone! I'm Ronald from Leeds. I just recently planted my aquarium, but not a lot, and most of them are hardy! I just moved from plastic plants, which I think are a bit unnatural. I thought, I might as well learn planting in the aquarium, so it would seem more of a natural habitat for my fish. If anyone have any overgrown or spare plants, feel free to drop me a message!

Thanks a lot!
Two things.
1. This thread is for people to donate plants, not to beg them.
2. You need a minimum of 50 posts before you will be donated to.
(these are in the rules at the beginning of the thread)

While I appreciate you're only just starting out, this is your first post on the forum. You need to introduce yourself, get to know the members, do research, ask questions etc, before coming and asking for people to give you stuff for free. Why not start a thread on your tank, what the stats are, plants and fish, history etc, then at least we can give you some pointers for your current set up.

Edited to add: for the record, I'm in Bradford so not far from you, and I would be happy to donate you something, but only once you've made a contribution to the forum first! :good:

^^what she said

and i need these gone this afternoon...

about 10 Limnophila stems, all super healthy. They are growing waaaaaaaaaay to quick for everything else in the tank

limph.jpg

you'll get these absolutely free, p&p will be paid for by me.

you have about an hour to claim these.

sorry Ron, but rules are rules. I can't send you the plants, sorry.

bump...you have half an hour to claim these plants!

they would be yours if i did. I will keep these overnight in a bucket, so if anyone wants to claim please give me a shout. They are fast growing and really healthy.

limph.jpg

these won't cost you a penny!

I'll take them Ian if thats ok with you, need some decent background plants!

schottay if you want them you can have them, ill find something else :):)

and me too! took me three tries!!

I'll take!

God darn you hanny, same time! I couldnt post the forums went all slow and wouldn't load! :( :lol:

I'll take them Ian if thats ok with you, need some decent background plants!

schottay if you want them you can have them, ill find something else :):)

and me too! took me three tries!!

Haha, I seen 4 people looking at the thread... even went to the extent of trying Google Chrome to post but it wouldn't load on that either :lol:.

You managed to get there first so you can have them as that's the rules? :p

If you don't end up wanting though I'd love to take them if it's ok with Ian and yourself :D :)!

hahaha and nobody posted for like two hours either! we're like buses us lot ;)

ive been reading up on them and they need highlight which i dont really have, so schottay you can have them, my search for a tree like background plant is endless!

hahaha and nobody posted for like two hours either! we're like buses us lot ;)

ive been reading up on them and they need highlight which i dont really have, so schottay you can have them, my search for a tree like background plant is endless!

Haha I know thats why I was in such a rush to post, was no replys for near two hours, shocking!

I'll take them then if thats O.K with Ian :D. I'll send you some cuttings if your still searching lol :) :)

doh, im too slow :D even went out to local MA shop at lunch to find some, lol :D Keep me in mind on a future cull :)

Should be able to offer up some Phyllanthus fluitans in a few months time, seems to be growing well in my tank, v nice floating plant.

Most reactions

Back