Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

so...who am i sending these plants to? Hanny, they don't need high light, they grow in the dark!

Hanny or Scott? i only have 1 envelope or you both could have some!

are you sure Hanny, you got first dibs and i'm sure Scott won't mind.

im sure, but thankyou for the consideration :) much appreciated ian!

Feedback for lljdma06: Plants arrived quickly and looking beautiful!! Thank you so much!!!

For swap:
* Crypt. wendtii 'brown' (with hitchhiker Riccia)
* Hygro. polysperma 'rosanervig'
* Vallis.
* MTS

Wanted:
[...]
* Crypt. parva
* Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Mi Oya'
* Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Tropica' (Ian promised this one!)
* weeping moss
Offer still available ;)

Ian, I'm ready for the Crypts now, if you have some spare! Weeping moss would also be appreciated :)

Hi KittyKat..
Think I may be a post or two shy of the required 50, but I am looking for crypt wendtii "brown". :) I have a little weeping moss that needs trimmed, but it's really not a lot at the moment! Happy to send some though, or I could pay postage via PayPal.. I am in the UK.

[edit: Aha! 54 posts ftw!]

How fast does the moss grow? I'd be happy to wait a week or two for it as it's not worth the postage for a small bit and I'm more interested in trading than giving away because I am trying to plant two new tanks right now.

How fast does the moss grow?

Depends on your setup, I guess! I have it in a low-tech situation with no CO2 & it's pretty slow... I don't think waiting for a couple weeks would give you much more to be honest.. it'll probably be just enough for a 2inch square piece of mesh. If you'd rather wait for a better deal then that's OK, I have somewhere else that I can buy a crypt from :)

[…] I don't think waiting for a couple weeks would give you much more to be honest.. it'll probably be just enough for a 2inch square piece of mesh. If you'd rather wait for a better deal then that's OK, I have somewhere else that I can buy a crypt from :)
What about a few baby Crypts for the moss? Would you settle for that? I normally send adult plants, but if I send baby ones, I can fit them into a much smaller envelope, so lower postage costs. The only baby ones I have ready to post are in the "green" form at the moment, because of the super low lighting, but will go brown as they settle in. When I say super low, I mean along the lines of 0.25 wpg sort of area. Under 0.65 wpg, they're growing dark green with reddish undersides for me and under 1 wpg or higher, brown.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back