mwood2
Fish Addict
So Payday is coming Wednesday and I plan to add to my stock. There has been change since then and I dont know what to do though.
As of late my girlfriend adult Molly has gone crazy and is chasing the Honey and other Mollies relentlessly. She tends to calm down for a bit but then keep starting up. I tried to put her in an extra breeding net I keep around and released her. She was fine for a few hours and then went back to it. I plan to see if a LFS will take her. I also for some reason keep loosing Honeys. I first added 2 honey and lost one. Added another and lost one. I currently have 1 Honey and plan to keep it that way for now. So after I sort out the Mollies I think my Stocking shall be
2 Male Mollies
1 Male Honey Gourami
6 Peppered ory
7 Oto (cant confirm 7 but I think its 7 still)
1 BN Pleco
I cant seem to decide what next though. I am debating Rams or not, I see Blue Bolivian Rams in a LFS an hour away and they seem healthy but there 10 bucks each. I am also debating Tetras and asbora but cant decide how much.
I kinda want a something that will brighten up my tank since it doesnt have alot going on unless you watch my corries on the bottom. Most other fish keep around there too scavanging for food. My tank is mature and healthy too. I am thinking:
7 Red Tailed tetras
7 Black Neon tetras
2 Male Molly
1 Honey Gourami
6 Cory
7 Oto
1 BN Pleco
Any chance of Coolie Loach as well? And if so my LFS only carried them in once every few weeks and they dont know what they will get each week. Would buying 1-2 at a time and slowly increasing numbers work well? And would Collie Loach work with a Dp perhaps.
As of late my girlfriend adult Molly has gone crazy and is chasing the Honey and other Mollies relentlessly. She tends to calm down for a bit but then keep starting up. I tried to put her in an extra breeding net I keep around and released her. She was fine for a few hours and then went back to it. I plan to see if a LFS will take her. I also for some reason keep loosing Honeys. I first added 2 honey and lost one. Added another and lost one. I currently have 1 Honey and plan to keep it that way for now. So after I sort out the Mollies I think my Stocking shall be
2 Male Mollies
1 Male Honey Gourami
6 Peppered ory
7 Oto (cant confirm 7 but I think its 7 still)
1 BN Pleco
I cant seem to decide what next though. I am debating Rams or not, I see Blue Bolivian Rams in a LFS an hour away and they seem healthy but there 10 bucks each. I am also debating Tetras and asbora but cant decide how much.
I kinda want a something that will brighten up my tank since it doesnt have alot going on unless you watch my corries on the bottom. Most other fish keep around there too scavanging for food. My tank is mature and healthy too. I am thinking:
7 Red Tailed tetras
7 Black Neon tetras
2 Male Molly
1 Honey Gourami
6 Cory
7 Oto
1 BN Pleco
Any chance of Coolie Loach as well? And if so my LFS only carried them in once every few weeks and they dont know what they will get each week. Would buying 1-2 at a time and slowly increasing numbers work well? And would Collie Loach work with a Dp perhaps.







