Pixel Gun 3-D?

OP
PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Expert
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
@PheonixKingZ found you and freinded you. How are you good enough to be in the 22 best clan. I’m giving you a clap right m no ow because that is impressive :clap:
You found me? Are you sure?

I changed my name to [BLKT] PheonixKingZ. (Except in a cool, fancy font.)

OP
PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Expert
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Yep I’m sure I saw the fancy thing with blacklist
Nice. I won't be on until tomorrow. But when I do get on, I'll make sure to accept your friend request. :good:

I really like the game. Everyone is fairly nice, and the community is great. :)

OP
PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Expert
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Yep same if that ever happens expect to hard carry :banana:
Usually how it is with me anyway. I have screen shots of my getting 60+ kills in one round, and my teammates getting less than 10. I always get paired with noobs. :rofl: :rolleyes:

OP
PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Expert
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
I have seen your YT vids of you heavy sniper hip fire snipping across the map:nod:
You have? Sweet. They nerfed the heavy sniper rifle, now it’s a 2 shot. It used to be a one shot. Right now I’m using Project ‘Marlin’. It’s good, but not great.

PhantomCarp

Fishaholic
Reaction score
You have? Sweet. They nerfed the heavy sniper rifle, now it’s a 2 shot. It used to be a one shot. Right now I’m using Project ‘Marlin’. It’s good, but not great.
I always waste coins to buy weapons that I think are going to be good like the prototype but they end up being a waste.

OP
PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Expert
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
I always waste coins to buy weapons that I think are going to be good like the prototype but they end up being a waste.
Same here. I have my load out pretty fine tuned.

What I find crazy, is the fact that the laser cycler isn't even a 1 shot no armor. You have a to have level viii modules for it to be a one shot. (Which is stupid, because the thunderer is a 1 shot with level v modules) Its a 3 shot no armor.