Pistia Stratiotes (water Lettuce)

KittyKat

Moderator
Global Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
GB
I have approximately this much water lettuce again:


Plant: Pistia stratiotes
Quantity for sale: two large handfuls per week; if you want more or less, ask
Sales price: £6.00 posted
Payment methods: bank transfer, Postal Order, Paypal and Google Checkout (buyer covers all fees)
Photo:


You will receive a mixed bag of mixed sized plants posted in a box. There have been some issues with some people not covering Paypal fees. If you do not know how to do that, please ask before you pay.
 
I bought some plants from Kat, they arrived quickly and well packaged. The plants are excellent quality. Recommended seller. :good:
 
Pretty much last chance if anyone wants some: I'll be getting most of the plants out of the tank over the next couple of days!
 
I have one more lot going! Can post tomorrow if you're quick ;)
 
Glad to hear that yours has settled in :)
 
I have another lot available, but made up of smaller plants than the usual (total volume will be the same).
 
Does this float on the top? Good shelter for fry??
 
Yep and yep: best floating fry shelter I've ever had!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top