Piranha Free To Good Home

gone today thankyou, forgot your name

i presume hes someone on here anyway, best of luck with the little fella hope he makes the journey home etc ok

we had fun getting him out he ate through the net and escaped bank into the tank lol

well firstly, im so glad you got everything sorted m8 x :good: you DID try hard.

secondly, i have just joined this site and have posted a few posts and been very happy with some of the advice. :) Now im not so sure i can even want to carry on logging in, :no: i was hoping to create a bond, get to now all of you, and now im definatly having second thoughts! :/ what is the point of calling someone horrible and saying they arnt trying there hardest and would be on the phone trying everyone and stuff, whats he/she doing? is she not ringing up places. is she not joining up on this site asking around? what more do you want her/him to do? :angry:

sorry but i think you may start to loose members if this is how some of you are going to treat others that just are trying to do the best for there fish, if they wernt botherd they wouldnt be on here, if they wernt botherd that fish would be already dead by now! :angry:

People come on this site to get advice, friendly advice that make them want to come back for some more...if this is the way you are going to return them from signing in then whats the point of them even bothering? -_-

i dont think ill be on here much more :no:

not if thiis the way some of you return people after they come on for the well being of there fish :(

mate marwell is local but places like that and all other places do not take animals fish etc in, due to risks of infections etc they source there own stock, its the same story you here everywere. its easy to say oh try blah blah they will take it, its simply not the case

hey hoe you southern softie, just to say glad you rehomed him, also bournemouth oceanarium is very good for rehoming fish, they sometimes have to get you to hold on to it for a while.....as they also qaurantine there newcomers first,,,,,but usually can manage to home the fish

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet but I am pretty sure thats a pacu which will get 2 feet long and if startled will break your glass

thats what i thought, but apparantly not, but its been sold now, glad it went well

yeh im pretty sure they will too, unfortuently it was established as a pirahna not a pacu as what ever jonny_dw said: nattereri

good to see less flame from the truck there :)

well natteri usually do not have such a rounded face so I am quite sure its a pacu
That's definitely not a pacu. The eyes and mouth are all wrong. Even the body shape is incorrect.

D400D8458773E126C776628189F886F8_full.jpg

how much did you pay american because i have 2 that look like that and i got them for free. The dude was weird he had 2 wild peacock bass and 4 piranhas and 2 cool catfish that were all wild caught the loved to fish.

Most reactions

Back