Pipettes

Craster

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
244
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I'm trying to buy a few pipettes for adding ammonia to cycle a small shrimp tank, as well as for accurate dosing with Excel. I can't find them to buy anywhere! Does anyone have suggestions for where I can purchase pipettes (UK)?

Thanks.
 
I usually keep the ones that come with medications as they come in handy for feeding small amounts of live foods. Try ebay perhaps?
 
i got mine from the chemist. how about a 10 or 50ml syringe i got one the other day to mix up some latex for a non fish project just over a quid
 
lol, i also just picked up some plastic Syringes for BBS feeding, $1 Can Got me two!

Give em a try if you can't find the pipettes
 
Aah, plastic syringes - I can get those.

Thanks folks!
 
i found some un used ones in my schoold stock cupboard lol i found an unopended box of fifty so i tok about 5 for fish purposes and 3 for water fights in class lol


i may seem juvenile and to dumb to care for fish but im nearly 16 and im one of those clever kids who doesnt concentrate yay me
 

Most reactions

Back
Top