FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

-cAtFiSh-

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Got it today. It hurts :D
piercing.jpg

But it looks amazing!! :)

Wish I could get my piercings again...but gf is putting her foot down there!! :)

I want the top of my ears done again and my eyebrow...nothing major coz I've had them all done before but now I miss them!! :)

Looks good! I miss having the top of my ear pierced. I had to let it heal as it caused me a lot of problems. :sad:

i have my eyebrow pierced didnt hurt... well not badly

Only recently took out my tounge ring because it chipped the front of my tooth really bad and cost me a fortune to get fixed and the dentist said it would happen again. I had it in for 5yrs and it was my first accident with it.

Had the belly done when I was 14. It grew out and was constantly infected.

Got 7 in the ears but only wear the first holes now, I grew out of that whole look.

Had the nose done, hated it.

My hubby got his labret done and has never experienced such pain in his life he said. He also has the eyebrow and ears.

We are more into tattoos now.

Only recently took out my tounge ring because it chipped the front of my tooth really bad and cost me a fortune to get fixed and the dentist said it would happen again. I had it in for 5yrs and it was my first accident with it.

Had the belly done when I was 14. It grew out and was constantly infected.

Got 7 in the ears but only wear the first holes now, I grew out of that whole look.

Had the nose done, hated it.

My hubby got his labret done and has never experienced such pain in his life he said. He also has the eyebrow and ears.

We are more into tattoos now.

Ah don't tell me that, I have my tongue pierced haha.

Navel (belly) piercings tend to be one of the hardest ones to heal aside from surface piercings, so thats not surprising really.

As for your husband and his labret...I have a couple of friends who have that done. They said it didnt hurt at all!

I've got my labret done, I was expecting loads of pain but didn't even realised he'd done it. I've also got both the tops of my ears done, had that done when I was 14,that didn't hurt either, I very rarely wear anything in them. I had my nose done on the left but it got infected so I took the stud out, I now have the right side pierced. I had the corner of my lip done a few years back but it annoyed me so much I took it out after about 2 months. I'm now starting on the tattoos, I have to be careful though as my skin is very dodgy, it can scar really badly. I have a black thorny rose on my inside right ankle which healed fine and then last year(halloween, our anniversary) my hubby and I got matching tattoos on our left calfs and mines still really scabby. Sometimes if I get scratched or get a cut or something it can take months for it to heal, it's really annoying!

Yours looks really good! Anything else planned?

Well with his labret, it got half way and the girl couldnt push it in anymore, and she was trying and trying and then it finally went through.

The amount of blood and swelling was terrible.

He took it out for our wedding and it hasnt been back in since and thats 2 and a bit yrs.

I have to say that my bellybutton piercing never got infected and healed very well. Mainly because I cleaned it daily for a year and didn't fiddle with it. Personal policy that I don't change earrings until I've had them pierced for at least 6 months.

I had my tragus done, the only piercing that hurt, and that was because the woman couldn't pull out the jewellry tube :S

I also pierced two of my ear rim piercings. They've never been infected, even though I did them myself.

Touch wood, I've never had a bad piercing experience.

I'm more into tattoos now as well. Have 5 currently and after 15th April when my money comes through am getting a corydoras tattoo on my left outer ankle/shin.

Ooh I love piercings and tattoos. I have 7 tattoos up to now. I have my belly pierced and also my nipple. I'd love more piercings but I'm worried about any scarring from facial piercings.

I wouldn't worry about facial scars, unless it gets ripped out, I scar really badly / easily and when I took my nose stud out from the left side I had a tiny pin prick scar, kinda like a spot under the skin, faded after a few months. My lip piercing left no scar, apart from if I squeeze my lip I can just about feel where it used to be.

I've got my labret done, I was expecting loads of pain but didn't even realised he'd done it. I've also got both the tops of my ears done, had that done when I was 14,that didn't hurt either, I very rarely wear anything in them. I had my nose done on the left but it got infected so I took the stud out, I now have the right side pierced. I had the corner of my lip done a few years back but it annoyed me so much I took it out after about 2 months. I'm now starting on the tattoos, I have to be careful though as my skin is very dodgy, it can scar really badly. I have a black thorny rose on my inside right ankle which healed fine and then last year(halloween, our anniversary) my hubby and I got matching tattoos on our left calfs and mines still really scabby. Sometimes if I get scratched or get a cut or something it can take months for it to heal, it's really annoying!

Yours looks really good! Anything else planned?

I plan on getting some more spikes like that on either side of the one pictured (when it heals and I get more money). I want to get some more done on my ears aswell. I also want septum, snakebites (either side of the lip) and maybe labret. Need another job first haha.

Well with his labret, it got half way and the girl couldnt push it in anymore, and she was trying and trying and then it finally went through.

The amount of blood and swelling was terrible.

He took it out for our wedding and it hasnt been back in since and thats 2 and a bit yrs.

She mustnt have been a very good piercer! :/

Most reactions

Back