Pictus Catfish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

@jimwg get a few more and you’ll see natural behaviour rather than hiding all the time. They will eat small fish though, like neons and smaller.
It never hides actually. It constantly rushes around the tank like a psycho. I'll probably get more though.

I got 4 more pictus catfish and my original immediately joined the party once they were all in the tank. All frantically darting about the tank eating everything on the bottom and pooping everywhere. The young lady at Petsmart used a regular net and despite my asking if that was a good idea she said she always uses it but got one caught in it and had to cut the net to free it.

I got 4 more pictus catfish and my original immediately joined the party once they were all in the tank. All frantically darting about the tank eating everything on the bottom and pooping everywhere. The young lady at Petsmart used a regular net and despite my asking if that was a good idea she said she always uses it but got one caught in it and had to cut the net to free it.
Yayy just like my cories:D

Oof yeah spiny fish need caution!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back