Picture Heavy.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Proxo

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I found some old pictures, i do miss some of these fish :(
anyway thought i'd share - any questions are welcome.

Below: Green terror tank, housed 1 male green terror (in picture) 1 female, few bleeding heart tetra
1 bristlenose pleco.

P1020265.JPG
P1000097.JPG
BRISTLENOSE.jpg

Below: Salvini with her eggs on the back wall. Beautiful fish but it does bang a nice bite.

11304167_1050413661644170_1310321724_n.jpg

Below: Pair of wild caught Apistogramma Panduro.

P1020249.JPG
apistogramma_panduro_male.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful fish! I love the green terror tank! :)

Where did you get the wild caught fish? :)

I no longer have any of these tanks or fish, miss them so much though.

The old manager at my LFS used to get in all sorts of weird stuff and tried to get stuff in you wanted,
He even got a red terror in for one of the display tanks, was such a beaut but didn't have room for it myself lol.

A red terror? I have never heard of such a fish! :)

Same here. I used to have 5 10 gal. Tanks 2-3 20 gal. Tank. And a lot of nano tanks. I used to live in Louisiana, but I had to move up to Kentucky, and I had you get rid of all of the tanks/fish. I miss them so much. :(

I agree with @PheonixKingZ

Some great species, your monster tank was amazing!

It must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication, good job!

Last edited:
Yeah salvini is one of the best looking cichlids imo but they're nasty, it would attack my hand often.
Think once i move again and have room for a big tank i'll go for another pair though,
if i don't turn 100% salt nerd by then that is.

Beautiful photos. Sorry to feel your "missing my fish" vibe though cause I know how that feels. The good thing is that when you're feeling the fish blues, it's a SURE sign you'll have them again sometime soon.

Haha, thank you. The green terror i had for about 6 years so it was more of a pet, that's why i miss it.
The rest, the tanks just seemed more intersting, i currently have a 60L tank with some apisto cockatoo but it kind of boring imo, plants are growing well with maximal rejection - i don't know if it's just me been more focused on the salt tank or i need something in the freshwater to keep me more interest, i'm looking into it though.

really want another pair of salvini tho :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back