Pic Of My Cheesecake

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bex

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all! :D

I was so proud of my first baked cheesecake, I had to take a picture of it, before it got devoured! :lol: So here is my strawberry and vanilla cheesecake, made from Miss Wiggle's recipe. The only thing I did different was used vanilla pods instead of essence, and my tin was a bit too small, hence why it's such a thick cheesecake :lol:

Voila!!!

Cheesecake.jpg

It was absolutely delicious and incredibly easy to make! It didn't even last 24 hours before it got eaten. Check out the post about cheesecake and banoffee pies for the recipe.

It is going to be my Xmas day dessert and my hubby had told me that I must now make the cheesecake on a regular basis or he will divorce me! :lol:

It was absolutely delicious and incredibly easy to make! It didn't even last 24 hours before it got eaten. Check out the post about cheesecake and banoffee pies for the recipe.

It is going to be my Xmas day dessert and my hubby had told me that I must now make the cheesecake on a regular basis or he will divorce me! :lol:

tell him the lawyers ready :D oooh I've wanted to make cheesecake for ages, I think I'll try this

LOL.
Cheesecake my fav. Got my spoon ready so I'll just pop over (I'm in the vacinity) and... Oh. You've eaten it all! :grr:

Hmm the runny bit would put me off.

The only reason the top was a bit runny was because we were all too impatient to wait for the strawberry sauce to set. The sauce was just some sugar and water heated up and some strawberries cooked in it until they were soft, then I mashed them up a bit to get all the juice and poured it on top, minus the mashed up bits!

If it had gone into the fridge for another couple of hours it would have set, but we'd already waited 24 hours and the call of the cheesecake was too hard to resist any longer :lol: The sauce was actually really nice :p

Cheers stang1 :good: It was delicious!

Underwurld - you'd have to be mighty quick to get here before the hubby munched it all. It was all I could do to stop him poking his fingers in it while we were waiting for it all to set in the first place! :lol:

glad you enjoyed it! we only managed half of ours this weekend cos we'd had an absolutely enormous dinner before hand........ but Ian ate the other half for his lunch the next day :rolleyes: :lol:

:drool: That looks so delicious Bex.

Mmm, must have tasted incredible. Now you've got me drooling for cheesecake. I LOVE cheesecake.

:drool:

:drool: That looks so delicious Bex.

Mmm, must have tasted incredible. Now you've got me drooling for cheesecake. I LOVE cheesecake.

:drool:

You have to try it, it was so easy to make!

I think everyone should make a cheesecake and post a pic of it on here.

Let's have a bake off! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back