PheonixKingZ Interview.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

When you people ask questions like this, you leave yourself open for such whimsical comments like the following one.
Which two US presidents have I seen in real life?
George Washington, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson :p

---------------------
I saw Clinton when he visited NZ. I had a small bakery and supplied bread for him and his entourage
Did you spit in it?
Poor Hillary, she was nice. Bill on the other hand, nice guy but dirty old man.

When you people ask questions like this, you leave yourself open for such whimsical comments like the following one.

---------------------

Did you spit in it?
But doing that in the oval office. What an achievement. I would put that on my CV for future jobs :rofl:

But doing that in the oval office. What an achievement. I would put that on my CV for future jobs :rofl:
Not that good if the public find out. We currently have a massive uproar because a young female worker was raped by a person working in Parliament House in Canberra (where the federal government sit). There is another issue with the attorney general (highest law in the country) who has been accused of rape and the person making the accusation committee suicide. The attorney general refuses to let anyone investigate the matter, which is a conflict of interest. And the PM refused to go outside and meet with any women who went to Parliament House for a peaceful protest about women getting equal rights, rape and domestic abuse. So the PM is currently on a ship somewhere out at sea so nobody can contact him. The gutless prick.

---------------------

Did you spit in it?
No.
Though I saw one of em walking back to work from a cafe in London (me not him) and the other while I was walking to school from the doctors in 70s Washington.....

Not that good if the public find out. We currently have a massive uproar because a young female worker was raped by a person working in Parliament House in Canberra (where the federal government sit). There is another issue with the attorney general (highest law in the country) who has been accused of rape and the person making the accusation committee suicide. The attorney general refuses to let anyone investigate the matter, which is a conflict of interest. And the PM refused to go outside and meet with any women who went to Parliament House for a peaceful protest about women getting equal rights, rape and domestic abuse. So the PM is currently on a ship somewhere out at sea so nobody can contact him. The gutless prick.
Your PM really is a nasty piece of work - and I say that as a Brit, and well aware of what a twunt ours is!

How do these people even get elected? Especially in Oz. here in the UK voting isn't mandatory, so many useless tossers get elected because not enough people will get off their backsides to vote against them - but isn't voting legally compulsory in Australia?

Yeah I heard that one as well. So is one of the massive attack lads. @AdoraBelle Dearheart being our Bristol correspondent may be able to throw some light on the matter?

Thankfully some of THAT won’t cross the Atlantic! Sorry.
I've heard the same rumours, but no one really knows!

We are proud of Banksy though, and it's pretty cool to see so many of his works in person.

I remember seeing and being scared of his rats series when I was a kid though. Not scared as in, believing they were real, just didn't know who had done them or why.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back