PheonixKingZ Interview.

For PKZ - the All Blacks are the New Zealand national rugby team. Itiwhetu can tell us if it is true that they are called the All Blacks because their playing kit is all black.

For PKZ - the All Blacks are the New Zealand national rugby team. Itiwhetu can tell us if it is true that they are called the All Blacks because their playing kit is all black.
Correct. We name all our national teams things like. Black socks, Black caps, Black sticks, Silver ferns, etc, etc. Womens teams tend to be Silver something, Mens teams tend to be Black something

Here's a quiz.
What teams are the,
Black socks
Black Sticks
Black caps
Wheel blacks

Edit: thought of another couple

Tall Blacks
Black Ferns

Last edited:
What are your thoughts about the "All Blacks"
I’m pro a combined Pacific Islands team being admitted into your Aus-Sa-NZ-Arg cartel. Even if they have to play em all away due to not having the stadia. It’d certainly bring your boys back into line with everyone else.

I’m pro a combined Pacific Islands team being admitted into your Aus-Sa-NZ-Arg cartel. Even if they have to play em all away due to not having the stadia. It’d certainly bring your boys back into line with everyone else.
I agree, it is time that our pacific bros have their own team, it would liven things up a bit

I agree, it is time that our pacific bros have their own team, it would liven things up a bit
Do they have the stadiums for big crowds?
What would happen with the WC? Would they enter that separately? Or could a combined team enter and each of the Islands actually enter their own teams from those players not selected for the combined team? Now they would be games to watch! A few big lads with something to prove there.

Yip I’m all for it.
Itd be great, like the West Indies and their dozens of little islands coming together to go toe to toe with the best in the world and sometimes being the best in the world.

Do they have the stadiums for big crowds?
What would happen with the WC? Would they enter that separately? Or could a combined team enter and each of the Islands actually enter their own teams from those players not selected for the combined team? Now they would be games to watch! A few big lads with something to prove there.

Yip I’m all for it.
Itd be great, like the West Indies and their dozens of little islands coming together to go toe to toe with the best in the world and sometimes being the best in the world.
Most of them live in New Zealand so they would just use one of our stadiums as their home base, it would be fine, they are all cousie bros, mate

Oh, then I have no idea. :unsure:

Please stick to American topics, that’s where I do live. ;)

Stan or Ollie?
Red Rose or White Rose?
Gerrard or Lampard?
Roundhead or Cavalier?
Millwall or West Ham?
Elvis P or Elvis C?
Can I answer?

Stan
White rose (despite choosing Stan before)
Lampard, natch
Cavalier - they have nice little spaniels
NOT MILWALL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
Elvis C

Last edited:
Sooty or sweep?
Blair or Boris?
Neil Buchanan or Noel Edmunds?
Jam or cream first?

Is it finally coming home?
Let me help you with these Phoenix . . .

Sweep - never trust a bear who doesn't say a word . . .
Neither - they are both as corrupt as all get-out!
Neil Buchanan . . . Noel Edmonds is seriously creepy.
Jam, obviously

It never left.

Booooooooo. Waddya mean you don’t know who Sooty is? What on Earth do you do at school over there?
I pity them.

I really do.

I'll bet they've never heard of Crystal Tips and Alistair either.

Stiff Little Fingers or A Teardrop Explodes
Pope or Pickford?
Coe or Ovett?
Porridge or The Likely Lads?
To VAR or not to VAR?

What couldn’t Hall and Oates go for?
Neither - both naff
You've forgotten Henderson
Ovett - Coe is a Tory tosser
Likely Lads, though it's a high bar and a hard decision
I have no idea what these are
That.