ALW What works for one may not work for another! Joined Apr 8, 2008 Messages 2,149 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Leeds, UK Oct 9, 2008 #16 Look nice Peter
peter22UK Fish Addict Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 845 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Durham UK Oct 10, 2008 #17 thanks for the comments guys!!! i will be adding some photos in due course!!! oh i added the old filter eventually, but i have a feeling it not going to do much..... daily water changes for the month ahead i think.. dont wanna lose any of my little wishies.
thanks for the comments guys!!! i will be adding some photos in due course!!! oh i added the old filter eventually, but i have a feeling it not going to do much..... daily water changes for the month ahead i think.. dont wanna lose any of my little wishies.
peter22UK Fish Addict Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 845 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Durham UK Oct 10, 2008 #18 no more posts
D dnn3 Fish Addict Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 769 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location illinois Oct 10, 2008 #19 nice looking tank peter.can't wait to see more pics.oh yeah,stay away from vodka,that stuff will kill your liver
nice looking tank peter.can't wait to see more pics.oh yeah,stay away from vodka,that stuff will kill your liver
K kubora666 Fish Addict Joined Feb 15, 2006 Messages 998 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 10, 2008 #20 nice tank, what are the exact measurements?
england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Oct 10, 2008 #21 peter22UK said: no more posts Click to expand... ha the cheek, and you never even commented on either of my posts in the new world section
peter22UK said: no more posts Click to expand... ha the cheek, and you never even commented on either of my posts in the new world section
shelaghfishface the one and only Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 6,754 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location BARRY,s.wales Oct 11, 2008 #22 hi Peter, hows it looking? has it settled now, i know you were a bit miffed about the cloudiness, and how is sushi enjoying it?
hi Peter, hows it looking? has it settled now, i know you were a bit miffed about the cloudiness, and how is sushi enjoying it?
P puppyjess123 Doing first planted tank :) Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,414 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Eastbourne, East-sussex, UK Oct 11, 2008 #23 Wow tall. I bet that oscars loving it.
tibby25731 Fish Herder Joined Jan 13, 2008 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Manchester, England Oct 11, 2008 #24 #### that is one tall tank! Looking great mate, I am jealous! I would love an oscar, I love fish with big personalities! Pics please!
#### that is one tall tank! Looking great mate, I am jealous! I would love an oscar, I love fish with big personalities! Pics please!
K kubora666 Fish Addict Joined Feb 15, 2006 Messages 998 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 11, 2008 #25 tibby25731 said: #### that is one tall tank! Looking great mate, I am jealous! I would love an oscar, I love fish with big personalities! Pics please! Click to expand... my tank is 2' 1" tall (25") is yours bigger or smaller? cause im having trouble working out the size of the oscar and the tank =P really nice looking oscar too!" makes me wish i had one now
tibby25731 said: #### that is one tall tank! Looking great mate, I am jealous! I would love an oscar, I love fish with big personalities! Pics please! Click to expand... my tank is 2' 1" tall (25") is yours bigger or smaller? cause im having trouble working out the size of the oscar and the tank =P really nice looking oscar too!" makes me wish i had one now