Pet Watching Your Fish - Post Your Pics Here........

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I've often seen pictures of your pet dog or cat glued to your tank like a tv..... do you have any of those pics...... post ém here....

This is my cat Snolla having his afternoon gaze and then going over to the stalking mode......

100_2278.jpg

100_2280.jpg

It's almost like he's trying to hypnotise the fish......

I'll post the link to a thread I recently made rather than post the same picture.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/378244-cat-vs-oscar/

This was taken a few years ago while my boyfriend was holding Muffy but evidently he was more interested in watching Linguini :lol:

DSC00659.jpg

I don't have any of my cat watching the fish, but I have one of my cat raiding the cabinet under the tank for fish food. Does that count?

got a video of my cat watching the tank here;

http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa433/otherside211/?action=view&current=VIDEO0002.mp4

My cat Piglet loves it when we have tadpoles - she will sit and watch them for hours on end
008-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

I dont think dogs are as interested in fish as cats.
Cats love to eat fish, not sure if dogs do....

My cat Loves watching my tank... Even though it only has 2 apple snails in it right now! He's gonna be heaven when I put FISH in there! I'll have to try and get pictures!

My puppy watches my tanks - one more than the others but I think it's because there is more going on in it and it's at a better height for him to see.

He sits next to me when I feed the newts and sniffs the tank.

My male betta was flaring at him the other day though lol hehe

I have no pictures of her in front of it because it is too high for her :p but she normally lies on top of it where to warmth of the lights are :wub: she has a great view of the two budgies there too -_-

My two pixie bob cats Mansell and Domino indulging in a spot of fish watching.

cf92d810.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back