Pet Of The Month Competition Entries...... (January 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyB

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This is Mojo, our Bearded Dragon :lol:

Entry Pic:

Proof:

Enjoy! :D

Gizaroo2

Reaction score
Athena (on the left) and Roxanne (on the right). I'm entering Athena, but it's hard to get a picture of them separate. :) They're 2 of my Ecuadorian hermit crabs, of which I have 5, as well as 2 Purple Pinchers.

phocoena

Reaction score
Ok Have you had a guinea pig yet?

Here is Flame. He's a 3 year old peruvian abbysinian cross.

If they are too similar I'll take another.

Gidge

Reaction score
My minature pony Star. My grandparents rescued her from the owner who was severely mistreating her and gave her to me for an Easter gift. She was so scared of humans and would flinch when you tried to pat her. As you can see from the verification photo, she's no longer scared and loves cuddling up to me. Sad story with a happy ending :)

LucyB

Fish Herder
Reaction score
My minature pony Star. My grandparents rescued her from the owner who was severely mistreating her and gave her to me for an Easter gift. She was so scared of humans and would flinch when you tried to pat her. As you can see from the verification photo, she's no longer scared and loves cuddling up to me. Sad story with a happy ending :)

You are really pretty! :) And your pony..! :shifty:

OP
Ludwig Venter

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Reaction score

:lol: Not only you Gidge, but on many of our entries here I notice that members are placing the "better" or more beautiful picture second..... Please keep in mind (everyone)..... That I use your first pic posted as your entry pic and the second one is merely a verification photo.... So please make sure that you post your entry photo first......

balajake

Reaction score
Enzo my siamese

verification

i have 3 siamese and an oriental, don't mind if i don't win, just want to show him off

Reaction score
Enzo my siamese

verification

i have 3 siamese and an oriental, don't mind if i don't win, just want to show him off
Hahahaha your first pic is a classic.....I've never seen such a bored and disgruntled look as your cat shows. Its like he's saying " Oh no here we go again she's got the camera out again" :lol: :lol:

Gidge

Reaction score
You are really pretty! And your pony..!
Oh, why thank you! :blush: Though my pony is much prettier :)

Not only you Gidge, but on many of our entries here I notice that members are placing the "better" or more beautiful picture second..... Please keep in mind (everyone)..... That I use your first pic posted as your entry pic and the second one is merely a verification photo.... So please make sure that you post your entry photo first......
I had intended my first pic to be the entry photo. Should I be using the other pic? Is that better? Now you've got me questioning my decision!!

HannahBear77

Reaction score
idc if i dont win but i just wanted to add my little wiener dogs :)

this is my Bub its what i mainly call him cus im a hick like that but his real name is baxter

then theres my little Ellie Sue, its pathetic when you get the camera out she actually will start posing and likes being talked to like a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.