Pest Snail Problem

rocknurworld2006

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aberdeen
i can someone tell me a good way of getting rid of pest snails i have loads i need rid of them , they are getting out of control!!! :crazy:
 
i can someone tell me a good way of getting rid of pest snails i have loads i need rid of them , they are getting out of control!!! :crazy:


Sell them/Give them away?

If that fails, sink a jar (on its side) with some lettuce/cucumber inside.
Next morning, pick out the snails inside the jar. [:
Keep doing it to reduce population.

Depending on your tank, you could get a Yoyo/Clown loach
 
Yoyo Loaches rarely grow larger than 4" in an aquarium and can live at least 6 years probably longer.

This is some info I found. A long time ago, when I had a snail problem I bought a green puffer. May not be a good idea depending on what you have in your tank or how big your tank is.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top