People In The Industry

saltynay

Patron
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
2,514
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Singapore
Whats the wholesale price of khuli loaches and guppys or endlers? The LFS I normally sell my guppy/endler hybrid males to, gives me 10p of store credit per fish and if its a good batch in terms of colouration they may throw in a bit of extra credit or free food ect. Tried a different LFS today as I have a batch of 10 coloured up nicely and their first response was are they free to which I replied no I am searching for a couple khuli loaches in trade and to my astonishment they said yes. Just wondering if i got a better price or if khuli loaches wholesale side really are that cheap, I overcourse realise they range between suppliers but a ball park figure is fine?
 
does it really matter at the end of the day mate you wanted the khulis so id say you got a good deal. i would take a guess that khulis probably cost less than endlers but not really sure
 
It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme but I am curious and want to further my knowledge.
 
Haven't been to that shop before to check its a bit out of the way from my route to and from college, whilst my normal 2 are not so don't go their very often. The one I usually go to has 3 for £7 or £3 each
 
I paid 99p each for my Khulis last month (less actually, as they gave me a 10% discount for buying 6), they can't cost much for the shop to buy in!
 
Well as always i went in for my free khulis and to buy goldfish food, walked out with 3 black khulis, 3 striped khulis (one of them white and black but markings are the same as the yellow appears active and healthy so could be a colour morph) and no goldfish food. It was 2.50 per black khuli or 5 for £10 (still in quarantine tanks though due to come out tomoz so took a gamble) and £2 each for a striped khuli or 6 for £10. So I would of had to pay (3x7.50)+(3x2)= £13.50 so made a decent deal 50p less then I was expecting off but worth it.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top