pebbles has gone missing

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

pebbles

Fishaholic
Reaction score
pebbles has gone missing as from day before yesterday, his sister 'smudge' has been crying outside all day and won't come in.last time[ the only time] he didnt come home he was only missing for 36 hrs ,but it seems she knows something i don't. as you can tell from the name that i use he is my special boy.the last cat i had went missing so pebbles is micro chipped. at least if someone finds him he will be sent home.will put out some messages tomorrow locally to ask people to check for him,oh i do hope he comes home tonight,i am so worried for him... pebbles

you know the moment i finished writing this my hubby called me , he had been out searching [again] for the aforementioned cat , whistling and calling , and hes come home , thank goodness , his sister is all over him, i can sleep tonight now,i ought to go give pebbles a flea in his ear but i guess i'll just go give him some food and a cuddle......pebbles :D :D :D

Oh wow I am so glad!!!!

I read your first post and you about broke my heart and I felt so bad for you. :(

I can't even imagine how you felt.

Hi Pebbles, so glad Pebbles cam back home. I was wondering if he is fixed or not. My males used to wander and i was always afraid that they would get hurt out there all alone. I got them fixed, and now they want to stay near home. Mine are also microchipped, but if just some regular person finds the cat, they will not know it. Make sure he has a collar on with your number on it just in case. Never can be too safe with our pets.
Sandy

Whew! What a relief! I know exactly how you feel. One of my cat tend to give me a scare every now and then. She is the type that comes to you when she wants to. You can call and call and call for her and she wont come. I know of two occasions when I called her many times and no show and I've waited and waited and nothing. I started to worry and I looked all over for her. hours later I would find her laying in odd places. one time it was behind the couch and another time she was hiding under my bed which I thought I had already checked. When I do find her she gives me this look like "what?" I hate it when she does that!!

sandyd, yes pebbles has a collar and is neutered, he never usually goes too far but i'm wondering if he got shut in someones shed or something .he can be nosy.after losing my last cat we do everything possible to keep them safe.i'm just so pleased he is home :wub: pebbles

Pebbles,
Glad to hear he is ok, and hopefull he stays close to home for you. I know how scarey it is when you have no idea where they are. All of mine that are neutered also stay close to home, might just be too fat to roam around. LOL Good luck with him and tell him to stay home, no more searching around the nighborhood. LOL Sandy

so good to hear a happy ending to a story like yours pebbles :nod:
i keep my 2 cats indoors as i saw how upset my father in law was when his first cat max was knocked down, i would rather they scratched my furniture than have something happen to them and not know where they are or what happened to them.

it would be impossible to keep mine indoors, they are just inside/outside cats.that said they stay very near home in winter[on my bed!] but they just love to sleep under the trees in my garden in summer.we dont live near busy roads and they wear reflective collars so hopefully they will stay safe. pebbles :)

Most reactions

Back