G Graceloe New Member Joined Apr 22, 2021 Messages 32 Reaction score 1 Points 8 Location Illinois Feb 14, 2022 #1 Hi, I have a pea puffer who recently got a very dark black spot, I know they normally have spots but this one looks different here’s some pictures. Attachments 1E69C776-8632-428F-8F40-A0A18ECAB3C6.webp 230.4 KB · Views: 178 E5ADEF56-9D5C-4CE5-9E67-3CCD36CA804E.webp 199.9 KB · Views: 132 A0037D2E-BDE1-4301-A249-4EDC12DDCC5D.webp 236.1 KB · Views: 133 65762470-B77D-4098-B34E-5BD291D6A6F9.webp 196.4 KB · Views: 163
Hi, I have a pea puffer who recently got a very dark black spot, I know they normally have spots but this one looks different here’s some pictures.
Rocky99812 21 Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Jun 25, 2021 Messages 13,931 Reaction score 12,350 Points 113 Location NC, U.S.A Feb 14, 2022 #2 Graceloe said: Hi, I have a pea puffer who recently got a very dark black spot, I know they normally have spots but this one looks different here’s some pictures. Click to expand... That is definitely really weird... Usually if a fish is coloring up it doesn't color up like this... What are your water parameters using a liquid test kit?
Graceloe said: Hi, I have a pea puffer who recently got a very dark black spot, I know they normally have spots but this one looks different here’s some pictures. Click to expand... That is definitely really weird... Usually if a fish is coloring up it doesn't color up like this... What are your water parameters using a liquid test kit?