Part Ex: Fluval Roma 125 And/or Eheim 2026 For: 40-60L Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Reaction score
Item/s Offered: Fluval Roma 125
Condition: Good, no breaks, cracks etc on the outside but a couple of small scratches on the inside.
Item/s Required: Fish tank 40-60l, full set-up or just a tank.
Condition: Good
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s:
Before2.jpg

^^ That's the best picture I have to hand of it set-up, but if you google fluval roma 125 you can find plenty of pictures.

Things that the tank comes with:
Fluval Roma 125 tank
1 Newish flourescent tube and 1 around 6months old
2 x Arcadia light reflectors
Fluval 3+ filter (or eheim pro II 2026 if bought seperately)
Heater.
Original stand (in perfect condition as it hasn't been used)

Can't sell the tank out right until I have a replacement for it, however I can sell the eheim filter seperately if someone is wanting to buy it.

Nothing can be picked up/swapped until Sunday 4th as it's when I get back from uni. :)

Sensible offers/exchanges only thanks.

this sounds like an excellent deal for someone curiosity...... shame im not closer :/

Well I'm only part exchanging in the sense that I'm not happy just to literally swap tanks. Wish my bank balance would allow it but my next project is rather an expensive one.

But if that's how you read it in the first place then thanks. I hope it'll be a good deal for both parties :)

I'm interested in the external, depending on how much you're asking, obviously. Can't help you on the tanks as they're all in use, but I've seen some great small tanks on Ebay at the moment. Even keeping an eye on some myself even though her indoors will kill me if I get more :hyper:

Well I can switch out the external and replace it with the fluval 3+ (hence why I can sell seperately).
The plastic inlet and spray bar are both cut to fit the roma 125 I have but it is only around 10months old and working perfectly. Feel free to make me an offer. :)

The only thing you'll have to wait for is for me to cycle the fluval 3+ enough that I can take the eheim off.

how comes you're selling up?

I have a clearseal tank which is 24x12x12 which I'm not using and still umming and ahhing over what to do with and would much prefer a larger tank. What are the dimensions of the tank?

i have a full 2x1x1 set up with t8 light, 50 watt heater, fluval 2+ filter and under gravel with powerhead, but couldn't get to sheffield! wouldn't mind replacing it with a 125 either! never mind

Cazzie - Dimensions are 81 x 35w x 45h, not sure what the height of the cabinet is cause I've never used it but a quick google will tell you I'm sure.
Also I'm not so much selling up as downgrading for my new project.
I would like to run my new project in the 125 but I need it to be mobile for when I move to uni at the end of summer and then come back again at the beginning of next summer.
I settled on 60l as being a good trade off on weight vs space. :)

Dave - Figures doesn't it! Don't worry I've said that enough times whilst looking for a new tank. I was on ebay like 'wow that looks perfect' then realise I forgot to 'sort by nearest distance'. lol

Cazzie - Dimensions are 81 x 35w x 45h, not sure what the height of the cabinet is cause I've never used it but a quick google will tell you I'm sure.

Is that height including hood or is that just the tank?

I'm not sure how well it would suit what I want actually...

gosh I want this tank :(

I have a spare stand for a fluval 125 and want to get rid of my 104L tank and replace it with that, but cant find one that wont break my bank!

I do have a 48L tank, but then thats got an axolotl in :(

ohhhh =[

hi ya

iv got a 2ft long clear seal tank all good would like to swap

its 58 ltrs might be bit much but up to you im in clacton on sea i could come to you if you would like to swap

if so my number is

Hello, I have a 56 litre Jewul Rekord, full set up including fish. However, I live in bath and am not capable of travelling im afraid.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back