Panda Fry Log

I managed to save 7 panda eggs from my greedy fish :rolleyes: ,they hatched today :nod: ,will have to leave them in a net for now has 20 fast growing bronze juvis in the fry tank :)
hy could you tell me were i could buy some pandas from dont seem to be able to buy any were ime from ime in rochdale lancashire.
Have you asked whether your local lfs can get them in?
Otherwise try the internet,ebay,trimar aquatics,rare aquatics etc...you may have to put a separate thread up asking peeps that live around your area :good:

Hi HArlequins...you're still at it then...or at least your corys are! lol
did you say you managed to get gold lasers to spawn, and if so are you selling the fry when big enough , or keeping them yourself. I may be interested in purchasing some from you if you are selling them xxx
well done again

Hi Jayne ,good to see you back :) , the golds did spawn but the fry didn't make it :no: - i do hope to breed them again in the future :)

Here's some updated pics of the panda's,sadly i lost the smallest one last week,but the other 7 are thriving and getting bigger,i intend on keeping the 2 in the main tank,but will probably sell the other 5...

They're beautiful!
wub.gif

yey :D

I was offered 12 pandas for £45 at lunch from my local MA...was tempted but still pricey :/

Well just an update really, all 7 babes are going strong and getting bigger,also have 3 other pandas growing ,they're around 6 wks old and a few fry i found in the main tank a few wks ago,plus 1 albino juvi,only survivor out of the spawn a few months ago.

I think they're all taking a rest at the mo,no eggs spotted recently, i did get the bandit corys (metae) to spawn,but first timers their eggs were infertile,but looks promising for the future :)

Just need to decide whether to sell 5 of the pandas to the lfs or privately...decisions,decisions.... :rolleyes:

Update on these babes,now over 6 months old and still doing well :good:

And pretty certain i will keep them for the time being has i can't bear to let the lfs have them,only for them possibly going into an uncycled tank and not surviving... :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back