pals for a 'Moor?

BettaBoyz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
would a Ryukin and an Oranda pair be good with the 'Moor? i've only ever had Orandas in a pair, you see, and i'm not sure if different varieties of fancies would fight or something. the 'Moor is about an inch and a half long, three inches round the middle (fat bugger!) and a real sweetie.

Hi :) Any of the fancy fish get along fine, so yes to your question, but remember to allow plenty of room to grow :D normally 8uk gallons or 10 us per fish.

goldene said:
Hi :) Any of the fancy fish get along fine, so yes to your question, but remember to allow plenty of room to grow :D normally 8uk gallons or 10 us per fish.
I would agree, providing they are with fish of a similar speed so they do not lose out when competing for food then they will be fine.

I would get another moor I have a pair and you should see them together I dont think i could ever put anything else with the 2 of them they love each other

I, too, think that any fish are suitable companions.

I had a moor with tropical fish and comets. He did fine in each one, and he stayed with me longer than any other fish. (I gave him away)

thanks everyone, for your help!

it's been settled i will simply get a fancy Goldie about the same size as Bug as a pal. she sure is having a blast in her brand new tnak, and i'm positive a new friend would only help =)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back