Palaudrium

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

prankster705

trolololol
Reaction score
As I'm getting my own room in the summer (most active TFF chaters already know so) I decided that I will probably be getting a palaudrium. it will be 4' X 2' X 2' water, 4' X 3' or 4' X 2' air (those are length X wide X height) and about 4' X 1' or 2' land. At least that's the plan. I'm looking for stocking and decor suggestions and would love your help. Oh and the whole thing's probably gonna be DIY.

It's part water part land, part air. basicaly a big divided tank to house arboreal, land and water animals (at least in this case).Any suggestions welcome.

Archer fish seem really really cool. I THINK they might be brackish, though? I'd want to keep them... get archer fish, get archer fish...
Erm sorry, yes. other things. Mudskippers? They're pretty cool too.
How will you keep the condense from building up on the glass in the above-water part of the set up?

what animals are on the land section?

maybe keep it as close to a biotope as possible. If the land has madagascan rainforest frogs, try a small fish that lives in the same area

I have done the same thing before (i have 2 paludariums) - both have Poison dart frogs (Coombian and French Guianan) and have had south American Rivulus as the fish. Now one has different African killis, but I will put some rivulus back in when I find some nice ones

I dunno about the stocking of the land yet either. I'm just looking for ideas. Might get tree frogs. Darts might be a bit expensive for me (I'm only 14) and cos I live some where behind god's behind rare stuff isn't cheap.

very few people on this forum will have experience with them sorry keep trying though

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back