Pair Of Bolivian Rams For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hi i'll take these im coming to warrington tomorrow

These are still up for sale as I have had no contact with the guy who I held them for until last weekend.

Now FREE to good home...

Although, on second thoughts - it is 'only' 70 miles which could be done. But would they be ok during transport? Would take just over an hour.

Anything under 2 hours wouldnt be a problem. I know people who have done 4-5 hour journeys on here but 70 miles would be alright for sure.

If you can hold on until the Easter holidays, then I'll have them. My son's Godmother lives near you and she is a teacher (like me) and I'd make it a day trip - meeting her first and then picking up the rams and then home.

I just need to check something though. Are they compatible with red cherry shrimp or would they see them as tasty snack? I just got shrimps yesterday and if the rams would eat them I have to pass. I know they are compatible with all my other fish (platys, guppies, corys, minnows) and I wanted to add rams as centerpiece, but if they eat my shrimps than I cannot have them anyway. Otherwise, I think they'd be happy in my tank. 30 gallon, sand substrate, lots of live plants and many hiding places such as coconut huts.

Okay, if you could try to get back to me (on thus post or via PM) when you find out what day you expect to be close by. I'm not sure about cherry shrimp so it may be worth asking members on this forum or maybe doing a Google search.

Google search is telling me they'd eat my shrimps and I really can't allow this to happen as my son is already obsessed with them. Looks like I can't have them, really gutted as they would have been perfect otherwise. I really hope you find a good home for them. Sorry :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back