overstocked? 20g

Confront him about it, tell him you dont believe him and if he is telling the truth you are reporting him to your local animal cruelty agency.

You could also inform your boss and tell him of the situation and suggest that he cant possibly supply reliable and proper advice with such a bad combination of fish in such a small tank.

Ben

i dont' know if he's lying or not, as i've never persoanlly see the 20g :unsure: he could just be exaggerating to make it look like he's some kind of fish expert, you never know with people now..though with his presonaliyt i wouldn't doubt that he acutally tried and did it.

Today i saw him again, he said he coudlnt' find the dicus or something like that, he said last night he saw the salvinis surrounding it, and acocridng to him the salvinvis have spawned last night and he has eggs today. He said he did it by creating the "rain effect" and pouring in cold water from the tap. :blink:

i've never kept cichlids before (excpet for a pair of kribs, but tehya re gentle sweethearts), but i can imagine how aggerssive they can get. I saw him putting up salvinis for sale on aquabid, not sure if he means to sell them or not.

:-( he also told me he wanted to "mass produce guppies", it's fine if he wants to breed them, but lets not use the term "mass produce".

this moron thinks he can stunt a cichlid eh, let us know when it happens because i will pay him $1,000,000 for a dwarf oscar.

:lol: vip you crack me up :p glad to hear that i'm not hte only one furious about this :sad: though it IS his tank :blink: i can't exactly order him to take out all the fish because *I* think h'es overstocked. He deosn't think it's overstocked at all :S

update: i'd like to say that one of his salivinis have died and the other is in rough shpae (not eating, etc).

-_- probably becuase his 20g is way overstocked

I use to know a person who had a 15Gal Setup with:

6 Tinfoil Barbs
8 Tiger Barbs
1 Red Tail Shark
1 Plecostomus
2 Clown Loaches

Can anyone beat that? Damn I fried him...

Most reactions

Back