outside aquarium

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Duckweed, water lettuce, water cabbage, etc. Do you just want a list of plants in general? Or are you looking for floating plants? :)

The nice thing about outside is that you shouldn't be limited at all. You can probably have whatever you want. But , as PheonixKingZ pointed out, you may want to have a lot of floating plants. I say this as my opinion only because they will diffuse the strong sunlight. Water lettuce is really a nice plant with its long lush roots. It provides a haven for fish, their young and also naturally occurring live food. Try to have the biggest tank you can so the temperature stays stable. You're lucky. I would love to have an outside aquarium.

The nice thing about outside is that you shouldn't be limited at all. You can probably have whatever you want. But , as PheonixKingZ pointed out, you may want to have a lot of floating plants. I say this as my opinion only because they will diffuse the strong sunlight. Water lettuce is really a nice plant with its long lush roots. It provides a haven for fish, their young and also naturally occurring live food. Try to have the biggest tank you can so the temperature stays stable. You're lucky. I would love to have an outside aquarium.
thanks !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back